Customer Service Policy
A bookshop is all about the atmosphere. The atmosphere is what takes it from being just a place to buy a book to a place where people can browse and feel welcome. At McLeods Booksellers Ltd we have always been proud of providing great service and doing just that little bit extra for our customers.
1. Exchange: If in doubt about the book you are buying ask for an exchange car d. With an exchange card you can bring your book back within 28 days in good, unread condition to be exchanged for another book of the same value (or make up the difference).
2. Ordering: Sometimes the book you want is not in store or even not in New Zealand. We promise to go that extra mile and try and find it for you. Except in rare circumstances orders take about a week to arrive and in the rare event that it takes longer we can always ring the distributer and ask why.
3. Recommendations: Our staff are passionate about books and more than happy to assist you in making book choices, whether it be for you or a gift for someone else.
4. Privacy: We understand that people come looking for books for a variety of reasons.Out of respect for this we promise that all discussion between customers and staff at McLeods Booksellers Ltd will be considered confidential and discussed only in a professional context.
5. Layby: We offer a layby service with a minimum deposit of 10%.
6. Communication: If for any reason you want to talk to us about your experience in our shop or on our website please feel free to ask to speak to the manager, ring us on +64-7-348-5388 or email us at email@example.com