Author(s): Rebecca Bran Feldbaum
When severe illness or death strikes a member of your family or community, do you want to help but worry that you'll make matters worse? Your support and aid can make a difference - far more than you realise.
In What Should I Say, What Can I Do? you'll discover
- Practical advice on what to do at hospitals and funerals
- The right words of comfort to offer
- The best ways to offer financial help
- Ideas for special gifts that will keep memories of the deceased alive
- Different activities to do with your bereaved friend
- Staying in touch and showing your love through the years.